[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Welcome to the Italian team!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Welcome to the Italian team!
- From: Marina Latini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:50:24 +0200 (CEST)
- To: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Messaggio originale -----
> Da: "Sophie" <email@example.com>
> A: "LibreOffice-l10n" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Inviato: Martedì, 14 giugno 2016 10:43:26
> Oggetto: [libreoffice-l10n] Welcome to the Italian team!
> Hi all,
> And welcome to the Italian team :-)
Thank you Sophie,
> Let us know if you have any question, I'll be happy to help you where I
The students are ready to start with some translations of the Math guide.
Studio Storti S.r.l.
Via dell'industria 8
36040 Torri di Quartesolo - VICENZA
Tel 0444-782140 int.38
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Welcome to the Italian team!||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Welcome to the Italian team!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Welcome to the Italian team!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] video on LO 5.2