[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings
- From: Eike Rathke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:51:13 +0200
- To: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, Winfried Donkers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday, 2016-06-11 11:15:34 +0200, Valter Mura wrote:
> I noticed, while translating, this difference between sentences/formulas,
> package help/calc/01.po:
> The difference is between 0,9 and 0.8, where I think the first is not
> correct. Is it possible to check?
Yes, 0,9 is not correct, it should be 0.9 instead.
However, even when using the data provided in the help example and
having defined the named ranges, both function calls result in an
Err:502 (invalid argument)
On Cc Winfried, can you please check?
LibreOffice Calc developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918 630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"