Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI

Le 12/06/2016 23:41, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
> Hello Jean-Baptiste
>
> You can try to search the string in this tool:
>
> http://lionss-codeornot.rhcloud.com/
>
> May not be 100% error proof but does give you clues.

That won't tell you where it's in the UI :-) Jean-Baptiste is searching
for the other way round in fact and I've no hint for him other than the
path to the file where sometimes the name gives you some information
about the location like in:
cui/ui/aboutconfigdialog.ui

Cheers
Sophie