[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:41:05 -0300
- To: email@example.com
You can try to search the string in this tool:
May not be 100% error proof but does give you clues.
Em 12/06/2016 07:44, Jean-Baptiste Faure escreveu:
> Given a string to be translated, given its tag (comment), how to find
> where it is used in the UI (in which menu or dialog box)?
> The path UI -> the string in Pootle is easy with the keyID, but, to my
> knowledge, there is no easy way to find a keyID in the UI.
> What is your strategy to find a given string in the UI?
> Best regards.
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI||Sophie <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI