Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"

Hi,

there is export control (even embargos) to certain countries or territories
of goods and knowledge of certain type (like computer or nuclear technology
to some countries), defined either by a country or even by the UN.

I believe you mark these documents with this classification to make
readers/users aware it should be shared/cited etc. with that in mind.

Lp, m.