[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 12:23:09 +0200
- To: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Miklos, all,
In the classification new feature we have the string "export control"
(comment dqv34) that comes after "Intellectual property". What does mean
"export" here? Export to another file format or export to another country?
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"