[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 Beta2 available
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 Beta2 available
- From: Yury Tarasievich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:17:32 +0300
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, libreOffice-QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
/A propos/ that announcement. For some time now, I wanted to report a minor glitch of the site, but never could readily find the form.
The 'need another language?' link:
...leads to pages with URL formed with empty `version` field, like this:
...so, opening the 'default' versions index, instead of specific.
On 10/06/16 00:49, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the second Beta release...
of LibreOffice 5.2.0. The upcoming 5.2.0 will be the twelfth major
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 Beta2 available||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 Beta2 available
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Differerences in Help Calc Strings