[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Some old features in Pootle missing
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Some old features in Pootle missing
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 20:47:54 +0200
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
after the Pootle's latest update I'm experiencing some useful features I used to use during translation:
- TM suggestion's derivation is missing
- Translated strings in UI are not used for suggestions in Help
- Same translation / very similar translation, in the same area/project are not proposed for other strings
Am I wrong or is this a little regression in the software?
Open Source is better!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Some old features in Pootle missing||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] The meaning of "[Runtime]"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Memory problem
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Some old features in Pootle missing