[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc
- From: Muhammet Kara <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:48:32 +0300
- To: Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
No space is needed for Turkish, but the place of the percent sign is wrong; it should be placed before the number (like %5 rather than 5%) and I have sent a patch to fix that. (btw It also affects the tables added in lo writer)
I don't know how we didn't realize this before. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
On 06/01/2016 10:25 PM, Stanislav Horáček wrote:
for most locales, formatting code for the "Percent" category in Calc is a number followed by the percent sign without any space. However, a non-breaking space is usually put after the number in some languages. Thanks to Eike, this has been fixed for Finnish and Czech (see the bug ).
I believe that more locales need to be corrected - please check the percentage format in your locale and if the space is missing, report it by replying to this thread - Eike will go through the replies.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc||Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc