[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Draw/Impress : shape text
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Draw/Impress : shape text
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 22:13:36 +0200
- To: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
In Draw and Impress UI we have several strings "Shape Text" in the file
libo_ui/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po. As the
meaning is not obvious for me, I try to get the context of this string
each time I have to translate it. At the moment I did not success to
find a single occurrence of this string in the UI.
For example we have an occurrence in DrawWindowState.xcu with the
Does somebody know where this string is used ?
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Cross-references: where to translate "above"/"below"?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Cross-references: where to translate "above"/"below"?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing space in formatting of percents in Calc