Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Cross-references: where to translate "above"/"below"?

Hi Mihkel,

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Mihkel Tõnnov <mihhkel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> One can insert a cross-reference that displays "above" or "below" depending
> on where the reference target is in the document (Insert - Cross-reference
> - Above/below).
>
> Where can one translate the actual strings "above" and "below", though? In
> Estonian (et) localisation, the fields show in English while in some other
> langages they are translated (as I'd expect them be).
> Can't find them in Pootle.

It is in locale data.
i18npool/source/localedata/data/et_EE.xml: <aboveWord>above</aboveWord>
i18npool/source/localedata/data/et_EE.xml: <belowWord>below</belowWord>

You can give me the translations, and I'll push it in your name. It makes
sense to have these string here, because document language is ont necessary
matches the UI language.

Best regards,
Andras