[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online translation
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online translation
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 22:54:13 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Andras Timar <email@example.com> wrote:
> Today we uploaded new pot files for LibreOffice online to Pootle.
> Can you please help with translations, for the upcoming release.
Please note, LibreOffice Online is a web application. We can support only
those languages that have support in browsers. See the list at:
ca-valencia is a notable example that is *not* on this list. There can be
other examples. Please check, before translating.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online translation||Michael Bauer <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online translation||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Minutes of the Documentaiton hangout of May 25th, 2016
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online translation