[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- From: Dwayne Bailey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:30:05 +0100
- To: Usama Akkad <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 21 May 2016 at 08:34, Usama Akkad <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've recently installed Glade, I've an issue in the Pootle interface
> that it does not give the path to the ui file.
> In the Wiki example  there is a sample link to this path:
> but for other strings I was translating I've to search for google to
> find the path of the file which was this:
> so any way to have Pootle to display clearer informations about the file
> path? maybe even an online copy of the file if that could work.
Have a look at this URL
Pootle is able to display the location comments present in the PO files
produced for localisation of LibreOffice. The part that is exposed is only
the .ui filename, not the full path.
So best bet I can see for you is to simply search for the .ui file you want
to test and you will find the correct .po file that you should be working
with. You can safely download that file for offline testing.
The other option is for the LibreOffice PO creation tools to create a
better comment for the path, but I suspect with the above you should be
able to get what you wanted quite quickly.
> Best regards,
> 1. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translating_LibreOffice
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
+27 12 460 1095 (work)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file||Usama Akkad <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 25th
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Deckard a Web based Glade Runner again