[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- From: Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 14:20:11 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think the current description of "range" for MINIFS and MAXIFS should be replaced by the descriptions of "range" for AVERAGIFS, SUMIFS etc. (as it has the same meaning).
Moreover I would suggest to correct the description of the SWITCH function.
See my patches in Gerrit and comment them if needed:
Dne 21.5.2016 v 10:22 Jean-Baptiste Faure napsal(a):
Thank you very much for the quick fix. :-)
Le 20/05/2016 15:39, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
I am fixing it.
Thanks for reporting.
Em 19/05/2016 11:46, Jean-Baptiste Faure escreveu:
In the UI, file libo_ui/sc/source/ui/src.po. It's me or there is an
copy&paste mistake from MINIFS to MAXIFS in the descriptions on
arguments of the MAXIFS function. Indeed each description says "minimum
value" when "maximum value" seems to be expected. In the function
wizard, read the description for range1, range2, etc.
The corresponding string has the comment cEi2r.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file