[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- From: Usama Akkad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 10:34:31 +0300
- To: email@example.com
I've recently installed Glade, I've an issue in the Pootle interface
that it does not give the path to the ui file.
In the Wiki example  there is a sample link to this path:
but for other strings I was translating I've to search for google to
find the path of the file which was this:
so any way to have Pootle to display clearer informations about the file
path? maybe even an online copy of the file if that could work.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file||Dwayne Bailey <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Deckard a Web based Glade Runner again
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file