[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- From: "Berend Ytsma" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 17:45:18 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I also get the message.
Doesn't matter what i do, it appears every time i submit an translation
Op Wed, 18 May 2016 22:55:48 +0200, hat Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com> skreaun:
When loading a new item for translation the message "Not found" pops up some seconds across the screen and then fades away.
I am just curious about what this message means. What is not found?
Using Windows 7. Language: nn. LibreOffice master - Help set to display Incomplete translations.
Brûk Opera's e-post kliïnt: http://www.opera.com/mail/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] How to get the correct path to ui file
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New string notification for libreoffice-5-1