[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 10:39:07 -0300
- To: email@example.com
I am fixing it.
Thanks for reporting.
Em 19/05/2016 11:46, Jean-Baptiste Faure escreveu:
> In the UI, file libo_ui/sc/source/ui/src.po. It's me or there is an
> copy&paste mistake from MINIFS to MAXIFS in the descriptions on
> arguments of the MAXIFS function. Indeed each description says "minimum
> value" when "maximum value" seems to be expected. In the function
> wizard, read the description for range1, range2, etc.
> The corresponding string has the comment cEi2r.
> Best regards.
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS