[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:03:29 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Den 19.05.2016 11:20, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos skreiv:
2016-05-18 15:55 GMT-05:00 Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>:I have now tried it with different connections. Same message.
When loading a new item for translation the message "Not found" pops up someIn my experience, it shows up when my (unstable) connection drops. In
seconds across the screen and then fades away.
I am just curious about what this message means. What is not found?
those cases I just press Ctrl+Enter to submit the translation again.
If the Pootle web application has other reasons to show that message,
well, it is being very cryptic about it.
Also the "Critical errors:" and "Hatch out for:" works as expected.
So I vote for the cryptic version :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"||Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"