[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:46:33 +0200
- To: libreoffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
In the UI, file libo_ui/sc/source/ui/src.po. It's me or there is an
copy&paste mistake from MINIFS to MAXIFS in the descriptions on
arguments of the MAXIFS function. Indeed each description says "minimum
value" when "maximum value" seems to be expected. In the function
wizard, read the description for range1, range2, etc.
The corresponding string has the comment cEi2r.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New string notification for libreoffice-5-1
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Message from Pootle: "Not found"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New string notification for libreoffice-5-1
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS