[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:59:37 -0300
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
since Europe went to Daylight Saving Time, the correct time is
Em 17/05/2016 08:25, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> Our Documentation Team Conference Call is scheduled for Wednesday May 18
> at 19:00 CET, 18:00 UTC
> The agenda for the call is the following:
> + Status of help on-line
> + Status of te tasks defined in May 4th call: Books
> + Documentation team needs, issues and concerns
> + New forms of documentation
> + TDF's LibreOffice tutorials?
> + Documentation & Translation
> + New tasks
> I will send in this list the hangout URL 10 minutes before the call, and
> in the #libreoffice-doc and #libreoffice-NLP channels in Freenode.
> Looking forward to hearing you!
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] hyphen breaking behaviour
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] hyphen breaking behaviour