[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 15:16:05 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 14/05/2016 23:14, anne-ology a écrit :
> I tried to ditto another's award to you, Sophie, for all you've done
> for LO - but I guess that's not possible,
> So let me express my thanks to you here;
> may you continue as you are - truely beautiful in all respects.
Thank you very much for your kind words :)
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!||anne-ology <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project