[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Incorrect command name.
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Incorrect command name.
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 08:43:44 -0300
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
String DSzSJ (menu Sheets -> ~Go to Sheets..) in
is actually misleading. In the past the command was "Select Sheets" and
indeed it was the purpose of the dialog, because it opens the dialog
I opened bug 99850
and to sumarize, the dialog is useful to "enter the information in
several sheets at the same time."
You may want to adjust your translation in advance.
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding items to Autocorrection file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [IMPORTANT] Documentation team CONFERENCE CALL Wednesday May 18th