[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- From: anne-ology <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 16:14:59 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried to ditto another's award to you, Sophie, for all you've done
for LO - but I guess that's not possible,
So let me express my thanks to you here;
may you continue as you are - truely beautiful in all respects.
From: Sophie <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>,
LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-QA <
Maybe you have seen that there is currently a campaign to award each
other with barnstars on the wiki here:
We currently have very few awards on this page but I'm sure there is
somebody you want to thank for some help or some work he/she has done in
your area or in your team.
So don't be shy, a 'thank you', whatever the form, is always something
we are happy to receive :)
Thanks a lot in advance for your participation!
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online localization
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Incorrect command name.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!