[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 20:15:08 +0200
- To: Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice L10n <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2016-05-12 14:50 GMT+02:00 Christian Lohmaier <
> [ca gets suggestions from ca-valencia]
> Samples  and ,
> On  sample, we use "Desa" as "ca" translation for English "Save", but
> "Guarda" as "ca-valencia" translation. Both translation are suggested.
Ah, ok, that's where the misunderstanding comes from - they are
suggestions from "ca", but that's a lie since they're actually
The suggestions some from the remote translation memory in this case,
So it is nothing I myself can do, as amagama apparently doesn't know
about ca-valencia (well, it lists ca-valencia, but apparently it
stores everything into ca memory, when replacing /en/ca/ at the
beginning (from english to catalan) to use ca-valencia (or ca_valencia
or ca@valencia), the response is empty.
can also try with the manual form (as opposed to api meant for
processing with scripts :-) here:
choose english as source, catalan as target and look for "save" → both
ca and ca-valencia matches, pick catalan-valencia as target and you
get no result.
Filed https://github.com/translate/amagama/issues/3209 for that.
So unless amagama returns more info (like additonal field that lists
the original language it came from) or fixes the problem itself,
nothing we can do about it unfortunately.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project||Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online localization
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Syncing last translations from 5.1 to master
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Incorrect command name.