[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project
- From: Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 18:27:06 +0200
- To: LibreOffice L10n <email@example.com>
2016-05-12 14:50 GMT+02:00 Christian Lohmaier <
> Please describe this in a new thread and provide a concrete example.
> for example only has suggestions from ca
Currently two Catalan l10n projects are supported by LibreOffice. Catalan
"ca" and Catalan (Valencian) "ca-valencia". That's fine.
I translate using Pootle interface on "ca" project, and Pootle suggestion
engine works fine, but Pootle offers me both "ca" and "ca-valencia" strings
as suggestions on "ca" project. It's a pain for me accepting Pootle
suggestions, because I must avoid click on "ca-valencia" suggestion.
Samples  and ,
On  sample, we use "Desa" as "ca" translation for English "Save", but
"Guarda" as "ca-valencia" translation. Both translation are suggested.
On  sample, we use "Afegeix" as "ca" translation for English "Add", but
"Afig" as "ca-valencia" translation. Both translation are suggested.
So, Is there any way to use "ca" strings for suggestion only and remove
"ca-valencia" suggestions on "ca" project?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online localization
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Take the opportunity to award a community member!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Remove "ca-valencia" suggestion on "ca" project