[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADD
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADD
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 08:28:36 -0300
- To: email@example.com, Winfried Donkers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Jean Baptiste
The source of this information states "consistent" (bug 97021) but I
agree that mathematicaly, "consistent" does not mean much and the
context call for "constant" instead.
Em 08/05/2016 07:57, Jean-Baptiste Faure escreveu:
> Trying to translate UI for FORECAST_ETS_ADD function, I read its online
> help to understand what this function does.
> In the help we have
> "The time line values must have a consistent step between them."
> "If a constant step can't be identified in the sorted time line, the
> functions will return the #NUM! error."
> So I wonder if the correct word in the first sentence is not "constant"
> instead of "consistent".
> In the UI (string YD83z) the word "consistent" is used too.
> Can somebody confirm or infirm the correct use on "consistent". If it si
> confirmed, what does mean "a consistent step" in this case?
> Best regards.
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|[libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADD||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADD
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] XHP Help online to assist translators
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADD
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About Calc function FORECAST_ETS_ADD