Hello Aleksandr,

2016-04-03 12:16, Aleksandr Andreev wrote:
Second question. The character commonly used in Church Slavonic for
hyphenation is the underscore, not the hyphen (e.g., hyphe_nation). In
TeX, I can simply set the hyphenchar to be _. Is this possible in
LibreOffice? If yes, where do I specify it?
Does anyone know the answer to this question? Can I set the
hyphenation character to be _ instead of -? Maybe in the locale data
files? If not, is this a bug against LO or a bug against Hunspell?

I think this belongs to either locale data, as you are suggesting, or
perhaps even to the actual fonts you're using.

The reason why I suspect it might belong to fonts is because there is
only one Unicode codepoint I know of serving this exact purpose (U+00AD
SOFT HYPHEN), and OpenType has a feature called "Localized forms", which
is designed exactly for cases like this (where glyph representation in
particular language is supposed to be different than usual). In
combination, these features seem to provide means to solve your problem.

Rimas