[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 20:01:33 +0100
- To: elcico2001 एल्चिको <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Il 2 marzo 2016 21:23:03 CET, "elcico2001 एल्चिको" <email@example.com> ha scritto:
>May I ask all people working in the documentation group to save, for
>later use, example files created while writing libo guides?
>In this way localizators won't have to completely recreate them when
>I think the best place to save files is the odfauthors website (where
>there is already 1 file saved - for the calc guide).
>Thank you very much!
>Namastè all :)
I agree and support this idea :)
Open Source is better!
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides||elcico2001 एल्चिको <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in calc guide 4.1