[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- From: "Michael (C0bb3r)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:03:36 +1100
- To: Sophie <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On 17/03/16 03:36, Sophie wrote:
Le 16/03/2016 13:23, Marco A.G.Pinto a écrit :
Hello!Thanks for your work.
Tom Anderson opened a case in OpenOffice Bugzilla about corrupted
accents in words in UTF-8 due to a bad conversion by the old maintainers.
I have tried to fix all words myself by auto-correct + proofreading
using en_GB which is the dictionary with more words.
Please check:Could you open an issue on LibreOffice BZ, that will help to point
and tell me if you find any incorrect words in the .ZIP .
people to it.
Please also advice me what I should add in the README file according toYou mean LibreOffice release too?
If all goes well, this dictionary will be updated in the next release.
PS-> I sent this e-mail to the AOO's mailing lists but no one replied,Thanks for posting here, I'll tried to find people to review your work.
so Dennis Roczek suggested this mailing list.
I've been wanting to do an en_AU (en_NZ) dictionary for a while now and this may just be the impetus I needed. I've just had a quick flick through the file and am amazed at the amount of Americanisms in the dic file. I will probably take this on as a project but it will take some time as I have other projects on the go as well. Are there any conventions I need, not with regards to en_AU but rather with regards to setting a dic file up, that I need to know about?
Michael (a native en_AU speaker, reader, and writer).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14||"Marco A.G.Pinto" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14||"Marco A.G.Pinto" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LO - Daily-Builds for Tamil(ta) - for Testing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LO - Daily-Builds for Tamil(ta) - for Testing
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14