[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:36:41 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 16/03/2016 13:23, Marco A.G.Pinto a écrit :
> Tom Anderson opened a case in OpenOffice Bugzilla about corrupted
> accents in words in UTF-8 due to a bad conversion by the old maintainers.
> I have tried to fix all words myself by auto-correct + proofreading
> using en_GB which is the dictionary with more words.
Thanks for your work.
> Please check:
> and tell me if you find any incorrect words in the .ZIP .
Could you open an issue on LibreOffice BZ, that will help to point
people to it.
> Please also advice me what I should add in the README file according to
> this fix.
> If all goes well, this dictionary will be updated in the next release.
You mean LibreOffice release too?
> PS-> I sent this e-mail to the AOO's mailing lists but no one replied,
> so Dennis Roczek suggested this mailing list.
Thanks for posting here, I'll tried to find people to review your work.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14||"Michael (C0bb3r)" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14||"Marco A.G.Pinto" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] outdated term in Pootle Help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] outdated term in Pootle Help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14