[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14
- From: "Marco A.G.Pinto" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:23:00 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: "Dennis Roczek (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>
Tom Anderson opened a case in OpenOffice Bugzilla about corrupted
accents in words in UTF-8 due to a bad conversion by the old maintainers.
I have tried to fix all words myself by auto-correct + proofreading
using en_GB which is the dictionary with more words.
and tell me if you find any incorrect words in the .ZIP .
Please also advice me what I should add in the README file according to
If all goes well, this dictionary will be updated in the next release.
PS-> I sent this e-mail to the AOO's mailing lists but no one replied,
so Dennis Roczek suggested this mailing list.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Stats (Albanian)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] outdated term in Pootle Help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] GILT in Curriculum
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14