[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] GILT in Curriculum
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] GILT in Curriculum
- From: Rajesh Ranjan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:49:32 +0530
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
We, FUEL Community , are in discussion with SICSR  and some other
institutes to introduce a formal curriculum on GILT (Globalization,
Internationalization, Localization, Translation) technology which can be
taught either as short term or long term course. This was outcome of
discussions at past FUEL GILT Conference and FUEL meetings in Gnunify.
Please refer the mail by Karunakar:
Please check the draft curriculum link:
You are invited to contribution in the formation of the curriculum and take
any chapter/sub chapter. Your suggestions are also welcome!
Like all the content of FUEL Project, the content of the curriculum will be
under open license.
This is a unique activity and will help GILT technology.
Open Source Community Manager
Digital India, Govt. of India
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Australian dictionary - Fixes - 2016-03-14