[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:03:42 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
As you may have read in the minutes of the ESC call, Olivier reported an
issue with the help files and translation for 5.2:
+ Many strings are the same content but with xml tags placed differently
+ same visual result
+ issues with translators ahead, must find support for a
script to fix this
=> need a script to undo this; or un-fuzzy-them.
and I reacted to that:
* l10n (Sophie)
+ will ask on the l10n list wrt. scripting
+ developer support appreciated.
+ how urgent is it ?
+ since 5.2 is due in August - so plenty.
+ is it only po files, or UI files too ? (JanI)
+ only help files; for pt_BR: 57k new words to review.
+ can compare 5.1 vs. master dbs (JanI)
AI: + unwind / script changes here (Christian)
So to make it more explicit, is there among our group somebody able to
write a script that will remove fuzzy strings when it's only and xml tag
that has been moved?
Thanks in advance :)
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Fw: Call for participation in evolving GILT in curriculum
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] GILT in Curriculum
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Fw: Call for participation in evolving GILT in curriculum
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] many fuzzy strings due to xlm tags move in 5.2 help files