[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Mistake in calc guide 4.1
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Mistake in calc guide 4.1
- From: toki <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 03:52:30 +0000
- Cc: Documentation@global.libreoffice.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
On 03/03/2016 06:18, Luc Castermans wrote:
> But instead of reporting you could fix it, that is what open source is about.
The type of error that Elcico found is not uncommon in technical
By reporting it, instead of just silently fixing it, people working on
either the same document, or a later version of it, in their target
language, are notified and can correct the error.
Whether or not it is cost effective to go back to the 3.x documentation,
to fix it, a slightly different question.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in calc guide 4.1||elcico2001 एल्चिको <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Admin access needed for Kannada Translation Page
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.1.1 RC3 available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in calc guide 4.1
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.1.1 RC3 available