[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides
- From: elcico2001 एल्चिको <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 21:23:03 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
May I ask all people working in the documentation group to save, for later use, example files created while writing libo guides?
In this way localizators won't have to completely recreate them when localizing images.
I think the best place to save files is the odfauthors website (where there is already 1 file saved - for the calc guide).
Thank you very much!
Namastè all :)
Debian Powered Linux Registered User #310800 at http://counter.li.org
No retreat baby no surrender
http://www.retenergie.it - coop di produttori e utilizzatori di energia da fonti rinnovabili
tad evaarthamaatra-nirbhaasaM svaruupa-shuunyam iva samaadhiH
Sanskrit - Realize it's the common language ;-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Stats (Albanian)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Stats (Albanian)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to save in odfauthors website files used for examples in guides