Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide

On 02/03/2016 01:19, elcico2001 wrote:

> I think the power functions, as shown in the formula, are wrong, as they
> should be used with a ; and not with a , .
> As also stated here:
>
> https://help.libreoffice.org/3.5/Calc/Mathematical_Functions#POWER
>
> Am I right? Am I wrong?

In LibO 5.1.0.3 both formats ( ";" & ",") work.
I don't have earlier versions of LibO installed, so I can't check to see
when both forms became acceptable.

I _think_ that this is one of those features that belongs in the user
documentation, but hasn't yet found its way there.

jonathon