[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide
- From: elcico2001 एल्चिको <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 02:19:34 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
While localizing images for the italian calc guide I have found a possible mistake in the Calc guide.
Version 4.1 (version 3.4 shows the same error), page 212, figure 161: Structure page of Function Wizard.
I think the power functions, as shown in the formula, are wrong, as they should be used with a ; and not with a , .
As also stated here:
Am I right? Am I wrong?
Thank you! :)
Debian Powered Linux Registered User #310800 at http://counter.li.org
No retreat baby no surrender
http://www.retenergie.it - coop di produttori e utilizzatori di energia da fonti rinnovabili
tad evaarthamaatra-nirbhaasaM svaruupa-shuunyam iva samaadhiH
Sanskrit - Realize it's the common language ;-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide||toki <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Admin access needed for Kannada Translation Page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Admin access needed for Kannada Translation Page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible error in calc guide