[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- From: Sveinn í Felli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:30:41 +0000
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Þann fim 4.feb 2016 11:40, skrifaði Mihkel Tõnnov:
2016-02-04 10:11 GMT+02:00 Sveinn í Felli <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
does anyone know what "Modes Tab Bar" is meant to do ?
msgid "Modes Tab Bar"
I don't find it in the (Impress/Draw) UI.
In addition to what Olivier wrote:
The actual string is shown in View menu, and the same action is accessible
through an icon on the Standard toolbar (Toggle Tab Bar Visibility).
Great, thank you both!
Found it and translated to something like "Tab Bar for View Modes".
Sveinn í Felli
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar||Sveinn í Felli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar||Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] tdf#97512 new localizable strings in About boc
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] tdf#97512 new localizable strings in About boc