[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:40:59 +0200
- To: Sveinn í Felli <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2016-02-04 10:11 GMT+02:00 Sveinn í Felli <email@example.com>:
> does anyone know what "Modes Tab Bar" is meant to do ?
> #. 7oMfZ
> #: DrawImpressCommands.xcu
> msgctxt ""
> msgid "Modes Tab Bar"
> msgstr ""
> I don't find it in the (Impress/Draw) UI.
In addition to what Olivier wrote:
The actual string is shown in View menu, and the same action is accessible
through an icon on the Standard toolbar (Toggle Tab Bar Visibility).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar||Sveinn í Felli <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar||Sveinn í Felli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar