[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:09:18 -0200
- To: email@example.com
In Impress you have tabs that shows the way the slide display for
edition. The modes are: normal, Outline, Handouts, Notes and Sorter.
The bar where these tabs are shown is now hide-able, so this command
toggles the bar visibility, and you get extra space for the slide mode
(had to find it by myself)
Em 04/02/2016 06:11, Sveinn í Felli escreveu:
> does anyone know what "Modes Tab Bar" is meant to do ?
> #. 7oMfZ
> #: DrawImpressCommands.xcu
> msgctxt ""
> msgid "Modes Tab Bar"
> msgstr ""
> I don't find it in the (Impress/Draw) UI.
> Sveinn í Felli
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar||Sveinn í Felli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Modes Tab Bar