[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 17:10:53 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Still getting the message:
"A server error has occurred. Thank you for your patience."
when trying to update my account.
Well, I have been "patience" for some months now.
Would be pleased if someone fixed this in the near future.
Den 08.01.2016 17:34, Kolbjørn Stuestøl skreiv:
Den 09.09.2015 21:06, Giovanni Caligaris skreiv:
Hello EveryoneIt is still impossible to change the user account.
I am trying to change the settings from my Pootle account. Every time I click on 'Save' it gives me a server error. I've been trying to change my settings for a few weeks now but had no luck.
Is anyone having the same issue?
I am coordinating my translations to some other languages, but I am unable to do this as my user account settings disappeared some months ago and I am not able to reset it.
Nobody working on this annoying error?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error||Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tool to check duplicates
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Syntax error in LO Help 5.0
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error