[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 15:34:23 +0100
- To: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Unit #100892473 <
> Commands "Legacy Circles and Ovals" and "Legacy Rectangles".
> What does the word "Legacy" mean in this context?
> Are the commands outdated or old?
> If this is the case, where are the newer versions of these commands found?
> Or does "legacy" mean something quite different?
These terms refer to shapes which are drawn by obsolete methods. The new
way to draw rectangle and ellipse is to draw them as custom shapes. The old
methods produced draw:rect and draw:ellipse in ODF.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals