[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:01:30 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit #100892473 <https://translations.documentfoundation.org/nn/libo_ui/translate/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po#unit=100892473>
Commands "Legacy Circles and Ovals" and "Legacy Rectangles".
What does the word "Legacy" mean in this context?
Are the commands outdated or old?
If this is the case, where are the newer versions of these commands found?
Or does "legacy" mean something quite different?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] A question about the amount of translation strings
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Legacy Circles and Ovals