[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- From: "Juan C. Sanz " <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 13:30:41 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was collaborating with LO some time ago, mainly translating doc into Spanish and in pootle translations (user name jucasaca).
Now I've seen that is necessary some translation in pootle, so I've decided to collaborate again, but now I don't have the edit grants that I use to have, I can only suggest and not edit directly. Considering that pootle is not too active in Spanish I'd like edit directly and see how my work makes progress.
I've ask for the grants in the Spanish lists but nobody answers.
Can somebody in this list give me the privileges to edit in the Spanish translations?
Juan C. Sanz
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello||Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.1.0 RC3 available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello