Charles,
Please refrain from such off-topic posts.  Top-posting is the only way
almost all new and potential users have any knowledge of or experience
with so they tend to assume that any non-top-posts are empty, either
deliberately or accidentally.  The nettiqutte link is so out-dated
that it pre-dates hand-helds (phones, tablets and slates) which
allegedly now accounts for around 80% of computer usage and none of
which allow for anything other than top-posting.  Until you are able
to convince the majority of the makers of hand-helds to allow people
to do things the old ways it seems unfair to exclude people from such
a large potential (yet untapped) market.  It might be easier to just
return us to three decades before the end of the last century, and
there is a LOT of appeal in that - except that we would then have to
live through the 80's again!

Anyway, Charles' post is going off-topic into some ancient fantasy.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 20 January 2016 at 16:04, Charles-H. Schulz