Sophie wrote:
What we do not want in localised version is content in en_US language.
Even if the sound is translated, UI still will be in English and it's
very difficult to focus on what you learn when all what you see is in
a foreign language.

In terms of the content that we provide on a per-language basis, I
agree that it's important to be able to provide consistency to those
users who desire it. For those who wish to see only content in
language XYZ, then we should strive to show them only content in XYZ.