Hi Robert, all,
Le 9 déc. 2015 18:33, "Joel Madero" <jmadero.dev@gmail.com> a écrit :

Sorry didn't include Robert in the message - adding him. @Robert - please
read below.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

So the news is not good (at least in my opinion). Of course you can
continue doing the videos but it seems like because you can't speak in 200
languages we can't link it in the help files. Having English only would
interfere with locale teams (I'm still unclear how but I'm no expert there
and one of the experts has guaranteed me that such a link would have dire
affects on the community).

So let me reformulate it a bit differently. First Robert, thanks a lot for
your contributions.
What we do not want in localised version is content in en_US language. Even
if the sound is translated, UI still will be in English and it's very
difficult to focus on what you learn when all what you see is in a foreign
language.

So what you could do is just create a youtube channel and post the
videos...obviously visibility would be substantially less but, that's where
we are.

There are lot of other ways to advertise content created by the community.
For example post each uploaded video to a twitter dedicated account linked
to a FB and G+ pages,  post to the documentation blog, etc

You could then create a wiki somewhere useful that links to your videos.

That's another possibility and link it to the site
Wish I had better news - I'm still looking into the possibilities but
right now there seems to be a big blocker in getting such a cool addition
to the product.

Yes for the product, that does not mean it's the only way to give
visibility to Robert's contributions.
Cheers
Sophie

Best,