[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error
- From: Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 15:06:46 -0400
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am trying to change the settings from my Pootle account. Every time I click on 'Save' it gives me a server error. I've been trying to change my settings for a few weeks now but had no luck.
Is anyone having the same issue?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 5.0.2 RC1 available
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Implementing "translation in context"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 5.0.2 RC1 available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle settings server error