Solved for hr.

20.07.2015 u 11:11, Németh László je napisao/la:
Hi,

Yes, we need unique keywords. Fortunately, there are only a few duplicates.
Unfortunately, there is no Pootle integration yet, but the update script
found the following ones:

Languages:

duplicate_emoji_bg.txt
duplicate_emoji_ca.txt
duplicate_emoji_da.txt
duplicate_emoji_de.txt
duplicate_emoji_es.txt
duplicate_emoji_fi.txt
duplicate_emoji_fr.txt
duplicate_emoji_hr.txt
duplicate_emoji_hu.txt
duplicate_emoji_it.txt
duplicate_emoji_nl-BE.txt
duplicate_emoji_nl.txt
duplicate_emoji_pt-BR.txt
duplicate_emoji_pt.txt
duplicate_emoji_ro.txt
duplicate_emoji_ru.txt

Words:

====================== duplicate_emoji_bg.txt =========================
внимание
телефон
слънце
овен
не
мъж
жена
целувка2
гняв
изчервяване
====================== duplicate_emoji_ca.txt =========================
telèfon
fi
no
====================== duplicate_emoji_da.txt =========================
advarsel
telefon
glimmer
sol
blomst
is
flag
flag2
fodbold
kylling
mand
kvinde
pære
mappe
diagram
højtaler
nøgle
====================== duplicate_emoji_de.txt =========================
Hermesstab
Gewitter
Wal
Faust
Smiley erleichtert
Baby
====================== duplicate_emoji_es.txt =========================
caduceo
teléfono
fi
negra
corchea
Tierra
flor
fútbol
no
linterna
sonrisa
====================== duplicate_emoji_fi.txt =========================
risti
risti2
puhelin
pata
nuotit
ei
hymy
====================== duplicate_emoji_fr.txt =========================
petit carré noir
téléphone
cœur
soleil
fleur
trèfle
riz
étincelle
casque
sac-à-main
empreintes
mariage
livre
portable
caméra
haut-parleur
grimace
sourire
bisou
colère
grimaçant
====================== duplicate_emoji_hr.txt =========================
jota
====================== duplicate_emoji_hu.txt =========================
növény
====================== duplicate_emoji_it.txt =========================
lira
caduceo
telefono
Luna
Luna2
Sole
fiore
====================== duplicate_emoji_nl-BE.txt =========================
geen deelverzameling
waarschuwing
telefoon
vijfhoek
wassende maan
wassende maan
rijst
voetbal
beer
vuist
huwelijk
notitie
telefoon
sleutel
lachend
duizelig
lachende kat
tram
vrachtwagen
kabelbaan
toilet
====================== duplicate_emoji_nl.txt =========================
geen deelverzameling
waarschuwing
telefoon
vijfhoek
wassende maan
wassende maan
rijst
voetbal
beer
vuist
huwelijk
notitie
telefoon
sleutel
lachend
duizelig
lachende kat
tram
vrachtwagen
kabelbaan
toilet
====================== duplicate_emoji_pt-BR.txt =========================
espadas
caduceu
telefone
fi
semínima
colcheia
lua cheia
flor
sorvete
futebol
não
casamento
sorriso
diabinho
beijo
franzido
choroso
tonto
====================== duplicate_emoji_pt.txt =========================
espadas
telefone
estrela
fi
lua cheia
sol
flor
não
casamento
câmara de vídeo
sorriso
diabinho
beijo
zangado
franzido
angustiado
choroso
boca aberta
====================== duplicate_emoji_ro.txt =========================
liră
triunghi dreptunghic
pătrat mic
====================== duplicate_emoji_ru.txt =========================
телефон
трава

The update script doesn't fix automatically these duplicates, only the
second (third etc) occurrences of the same keyword are ignored. If you add
a number to the keyword, the next update will add the missing characters to
the replacement tables.

Many thanks for the great translations and your question!

Best regard,
László

Does each emoji string have to be unique? (I suppose so).
Is there an automated test for uniqueness that will show up in the "Fix
critical errors" column?
The reason that I ask is that some of the English terms are so similar in
meaning that I may have translated them to the same thing. I may need to
add a digit to one of them.

Regards
Donaldo

deleted