On 5 June 2015 at 00:20, அருண் குமார் - Arun Kumar <thangam.arunx@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Dwayne/Sophie,

Hi All,

Thanks so much for the testing so far.  The server has proved quite robust
and we've fixed a few issues.

We've made one last change which is an improvement to the login system.
It's quite a large change and ideally we'd like to know what problems we
face before we migrate next week.

So if you currently have a login on the current Pootle server please try
login on the new one.  We expect some problems and we'd like to fix then
on
the current Pootle server if possible first.

Note:

   1. Require email validation - the new server requires email validation,
   we'd like to know that that works correctly.
   2. Only one email - you can only have one account linked to one email
   address in our current setup.  If you have duplicates we'd like to
clean
   those up in the old server.

So please one last round of testing to exercise the login system.

Login works as expected after clicking confirmation link.

Thanks.  And thanks to all those who've tested and confirmed.

1. Most Contributor Feature MISSING
On the Language Dashboard, in previous version of pootle, We can see the
most contributor of projects as a summary like below. It is really required
for the team to understand who contributed mostly :-)

Yes we removed that feature.  We can see more detailed contributions by
each user now but we're still working on bringing back a language view of
contributions. We think we can do much better than the old contributor list
which is why we've let it go.

Most Contributor
Suggestions Reviews Submissions
shunmugachamyv
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/shunmugachamyv/>
1370 tamiliam
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/tamiliam/> 1402
thangamaniarun
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/thangamaniarun/>
12379 unknown 116 shunmugachamyv
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/shunmugachamyv/>
1154 tamiliam
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/tamiliam/> 11427
kavinyar89
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/kavinyar89/> 64
thangamaniarun
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/thangamaniarun/>
266 shkumar
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/shkumar/> 1883
priyanarayan
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/priyanarayan/> 53
iamk_karthik
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/iamk_karthik/> 31
shunmugachamyv
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/shunmugachamyv/>
439 elanttamil
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/elanttamil/> 44
priyanarayan
<https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/priyanarayan/> 1
unknown 203

Kindly review my request, reply with your comments.

2. Language Specific Instructions are shown as ?????? instead of Tamil
letters. Please verify it.
@ https://translations-test.documentfoundation.org/ta/android/ta.po

Thanks
Arun